The Justice Department said it is gearing up to investigate a complaint by Asian-Americans about a college’s affirmative action admissions practices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JONA K JACOBSON
3456 MIDDLE CHESHIRE RD.
CANANDAIGUA, NEW YORK, 14424
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JJ COLLEGE ADMISSION ADVISING LLC
Around the Web
- Asian-Americans’ Complaint Prompted Justice Inquiry of College Admissions
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Asian American legal group supports DOJ plan to probe race-based college admissions
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Colleges Can Rescind Admission for More Than Just Over-Enrollment
By Amy DiLuna - Monday Aug 14, 2017
For prospective students at the University of California, Irvine, the nightmare came true.
- Justice Dept. to Take On Affirmative Action in College Admissions
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities deemed to have discriminated against whites, a document says.
- Teacher’s Notebook: How to Conquer the Admissions Essay
By RACHEL TOOR - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Your goal: to make someone fall in love with you (or at least your writing). First, choose a topic you really want to write about.