State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JIYEON KIM CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- 2 Asian-American Actors Leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Amid Reports of Unequal Pay
By JOHN KOBLIN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park were unable to agree to new contracts with CBS. “The path to equality is rarely easy,” Mr. Kim wrote on Facebook.
- Federal Prosecutors Embrace Their Inner Entrepreneurs
By ELIZABETH OLSON - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Government lawyers used to decamp by default to giant corporate law firms. More and more, they’re eschewing Big Law and starting their own outfits.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Kim Kardashian West kicks off NY Fashion Week at Tom Ford's show
By AP - By AP - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Kim Kardashian West was one of several glittering stars who graced the red carpet at the start of New York Fashion Week for the Tom Ford show. (Sept. 7)