If you live in the Bay Area, Bon Appetit's local contenders for its Best New Restaurants list shouldn't come as a surprise – they've been the talk of the town for the past year. Though they share a reverence for impeccable food, the three restaurants couldn't be more different. There's an elegant Healdsburg eatery tucked below an inn (Single Thread); a hub for NorCal-inflected Cantonese cuisine in a historic Chinatown building (Mister Jiu's); and a bonafide temple for fresh-baked bread (Tartine Manufactory).
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JIU JIU HONG INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 3 Bay Area restaurants make Bon Appetit's Best New Restaurants list
By Michelle Robertson - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.