Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JINWA USA TRADING CO., LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Blames Political Correctness for ‘Super’ Mario Losing Plumber Job (Video)
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Nintendo’s “Super” Mario is no longer working in the trades, and that’s got Steve Doocy throwing fireballs.According to an update the video game and console manufacturer made to the character’s Japanese-language profile, Mario isn’t a plumber anymore, something Jillian Mele brought to the “Fox & Friends” table on Tuesday.“According to his new Nintendo profile, Mario worked as a plumber, quote, ‘a long time ago,'” she said. “He now focuses on sports and racing.”Also Read: 'Morning Joe' Mocks Trump for His Hurricane Harvey Help (Video)Fans want to flush that idea down the pipes — and so does Doocy (pictured above with former co-worker Gretchen Carlson).“Why would they make the — is it a political [move]?” he asked.