Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 14, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JINDIE INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC.
Around the Web
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- With a $1,000 Price Tag, Apple’s iPhone Crosses a Threshold
By VINDU GOEL - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Apple will unveil a luxury iPhone on Tuesday that will feature innovations like facial recognition, but its price could be an issue in global markets.