In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JIN GUAN LOU INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Jin Young Ko takes 54-hole lead at Hana Bank Championship
By Associated Press - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
INCHEON, South Korea – Jin Young Ko fired a bogey-free 6-under 66 to take a two-shot lead after the third round of the KEB Hana Bank (...)
- Jin Young Ko earns 1st LPGA win at Hana Bank Championship
By Beth Ann Nichols - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
A player named Ko finally won again on the LPGA, just not the Kiwi everyone expected. What seemed destined to become a heavyweight (...)
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."