Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JIM'S GIFT SHOP INC.
Around the Web
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: The Gift of a Backpack
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Thursday: A simpler back-to-school shopping list, a Louis Armstrong tribute, and the “One Film, One New York” project.
- Marilyn and Jim Simons Donate $25 Million to New York Public Library
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The gift will support critical library services as well as renovations and much-needed work at three East Harlem branches....
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Paul Manafort’s Shopping Sprees Hit Home
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
Clothes maketh the man but they can also bringeth him down. The indictment of the former Trump campaign chairman indicated that he spent about $1.3 million in New York and Beverly Hills.