Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, made a rare public statement on Monday at a tech summit in Washington aimed at modernizing government. Mr. Kushner leads the newly created White House Office of American Innovation. Photo: AP
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JIAHE JIN & ZENG LAW OFFICES, P.C.
Around the Web
- Jared Kushner on New White House Innovation Office
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Tillerson cuts high-profile cyberdiplomacy office in State Dept. reorg
By Sean Gallagher - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Move demotes US cyber diplomats as part of department overhaul.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- AIAS Foundation awards five scholarships for video game students
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The AIAS Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS), has awarded five scholarships to students who are dedicating themselves to the advancement of the video game industry. The scholarships are an attempt to make the game industry more diverse. The winners will each receive $2,500, participate in a year-long mentorship program […]