A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Feb 07, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2000
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2000 - JFG MANAGEMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Lakewood’s Nick Fanti Finishes History
By Josh Norris - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."