'Our ways could not be defined or dismissed with a few words describing a careless youth.'
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JEWISH YOUTH STUDY WITH A BUDDY INC.
Around the Web
- Patti Smith Penned A Touching Tribute To Her ‘Buddy’ Sam Shepard In ‘The New Yorker’
By Corbin Reiff - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- 'Kind' Environments Foster Mentally Healthy Youth, Study Finds
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
A study from the Born This Foundation found that youth between the ages of 15 and 24 who describe their environments as "kind" are more likely to be mentally healthy....
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- A Case Study: Are Your Donations Going Where You Think?
By Martin Levine - Monday Jun 19, 2017
A rift has grown between Aish HaTorah and Aish International, a fundraising organization, over transparency and use of funds.
- Yet Another Half-Baked Study Claims Millennials Are Woefully Entitled
By Dan Seitz - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
A new study insists Millennial entitlement is huge and growing. But the study has serious flaws, scientifically and in a broader sense.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.