Offshore energy company Helix Energy Solutions Group is exploring strategic alternatives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JEWISH ALTERNATIVE ENERGY PARNASSAH PROJECT INC
Around the Web
- Helix Energy Solutions Exploring Strategic Alternatives
Monday Oct 9, 2017
- Jewish Nonprofits Beware: Here Come the Millennials
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
The millennial generation, which often challenges the culture of the organizations where they work, is now bringing that energy and personality to longstanding nonprofit organizations and making waves.
The post Jewish Nonprofits Beware: Here Come the Millennials appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- The Privatization of Puerto Rico’s Energy Sector and the Desperate Need for an Alternative
By Cyndi Suarez - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Hurricane Irma has ushered in a long-anticipated and planned privatization of Puerto Rico’s energy sector. What will this mean for Puerto Rico and climate change? Puerto Ricans are arguing for something radically different.
- Chile’s Energy Transformation Is Powered by Wind, Sun and Volcanoes
By ERNESTO LONDOÑO - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Once energy dependent, Chile is on track to become a renewables powerhouse with the potential to export electricity.
- Generating Green Energy in a Chilean Desert
Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Chile is advancing in its goals for reliance on renewable energy, with South America’s first geothermal plant and a constellation of solar and wind farms.
- Dover Explores Strategic Alternatives for Most of Its Energy Business
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Dover is exploring strategic options for most of its energy business, including a sale, spinoff or a merger. A sale could fetch between $3 billion and $4 billion.