China’s Alibaba and Tencent have rocketed this year to become global investor darlings, inching up on Facebook and Amazon, as their sway in China grows.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JESTAM GLOBAL LTD.
Around the Web
- The World’s Biggest Tech Companies Are No Longer Just American
By PAUL MOZUR - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributor: The Paradise Papers Hacking and the Consequences of Privacy
By JAKE BERNSTEIN - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
In the world of offshore finance, confidentiality long ago became a corrosive secrecy.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
- Teva Sells Slate of Women's Health Products
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. will sell the remaining assets in its specialty global women’s health business for $1.38 billion, the company’s latest move to grapple with high debt.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.