A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JESSICA MEYER BOOTH, INC.
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Marketing Startup Sigstr Gets $5M From Hyde Park, HubSpot & Others
By Jeff Engel - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Sigstr, an e-mail marketing startup based in Indianapolis, says it has raised $5 million in Series A funding. The investment was led by Hyde Park Venture Partners, which was joined by HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS), Battery Ventures, Grand Ventures, and High Alpha Capital. Investors have pumped a total of $7 million into Sigstr, a company spokeswoman […]
- Jessica Williams Charts Her Course: ‘I Know What I’d Be Incredible At’
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Many “Daily Show” fans had hoped she would succeed Jon Stewart, but she took herself out of the running to focus elsewhere.
- Jessica Mendoza Wants To Be A Role Model, But Also Wants To Be One Of The Best Baseball Analysts - Bigger Than Me
By Carroll Rogers - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Jessica Mendoza discussed her path to the booth and role as a pioneer for women in baseball.
The post Jessica Mendoza Wants To Be A Role Model, But Also Wants To Be One Of The Best Baseball Analysts appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.