Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JEROME FOOD & DISCOUNT MERCHANDISE INC
Around the Web
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
- The Rebranding of the Bronx
By RUTH LA FERLA - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A cadre of homegrown artists, designers and entrepreneurs are giving the South Bronx an image transplant.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Amazon Prime members will get even deeper discounts at Whole Foods
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Beef, salmon, avocados, and more will be cheaper for everyone starting next week.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.