The Nets’ deal for D’Angelo Russell came with questions: Will he fit? Will he work? And can he lead? Both Russell and incumbent point guard Jeremy Lin insist the first isn’t a problem. And the young newcomer has gone out of his way to try to show the other two questions won’t be an issue. He...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JEREMY ANTAR, LCSW PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- What does D’Angelo Russell joining Nets mean for Jeremy Lin?
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- How Jeremy Kerley worked to return to Jets after 49ers cut
By Brian Costello - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
When the 49ers cut receiver Jeremy Kerley on Saturday, he immediately grabbed his phone and sent a message to Jets coach Todd Bowles. “I didn’t want to be nowhere else,” Kerley said. “This was the place I felt most comfortable with. As soon as I got released, I was on the phone myself, trying to...
- The New York Times Tries Out God's Megaphone
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Times asked, "Does God want you to spend $300,000 onn college?" God was unavailable for comment.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.