New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JENNIFER BARTLETT, LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- London Theater Reviews: Brexit Britain Through the Lens of a Russian Master
By MATT WOLF - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Mike Bartlett’s “Albion” riffs on Chekhov to give a fresh view of modern-day England, but a French play in a new translation proves suffocating.
- Brantley in Britain: On London Stages, Britain Considers Its Divided Soul
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Nov 13, 2017
New plays from Mike Bartlett and James Graham pose E.M. Forster’s newly urgent question of who inherits England
- Asian Test-Prep Centers Offer Parents Exactly What They Want: ‘Results’
By ALICE YIN - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Like the “cram schools” of Asia, academies prepare students — many from immigrant families — for everything from A.P. exams to New York’s high school admissions test.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.