WHEATFIELD, N.Y. — Authorities say several children and a 76-year-old woman have been treated for injuries sustained when a wind gust sent a bounce house airborne at a western New York event. The Niagara County Sheriff’s Office says the inflatable structure was set up at a corn maze in the town of Wheatfield on Sunday...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JENNIE M. MUSCARELLA, ESQ., PLLC
Around the Web
- Woman, kids injured in airborne bounce house
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Director Dan Gilroy Explains The Sneaky Insanity Of ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’
By Mike Ryan - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ probably isn't the movie you think it is. The director explains why.
- Y Combinator-backed VIDA turns artwork into fashion, accessories and more
By Sarah Perez - Friday Aug 18, 2017
VIDA, an e-commerce startup that allows artists to upload their designs to be printed on real-world materials – like fabric, leather, metal and more – which are then sold as unique products, has grown its community of artists to over 100,000 members since its launch a few years ago. The company is now participating in startup accelerator Y Combinator, following its recent… Read More
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Review: Soul Practitioner
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Denzel Washington stars as a lawyer from another era in Dan Gilroy’s florid crime drama.
- ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ Stars Denzel Washington As An Eccentric Attorney Who Sells Out
By Vince Mancini - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Denzel Washington stars in a Dan Gilroy film selling out vs. staying true that ultimately cannibalizes itself.
- 'Jenny Jones' killer to be released from prison
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017