ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - JEFFREY BORDEAUX, JR. FOUNDATION, INC.
Around the Web
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
By BARRY MEIER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
A self-help organization in Albany called Nxivm has begun to unravel as members reveal disturbing practices and fears of blackmail.
- Jeffrey Tambor Leaves ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By MAGGIE ASTOR - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Mr. Tambor denies the allegations, but said he could not return to the show “given the politicized atmosphere that seems to have afflicted our set.”
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017