The European Union is selling its push to wrest tax revenue from multinational companies as a step toward leveling the corporate playing field across the continent. But the move risks exacerbating tax disputes among member states, and undermining the bloc’s unity.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JEFF TAXATION CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Taxation Tests European Unity
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- Trump to Propose Sweeping Tax Cut for Corporations and Individuals
By GLENN THRUSH and ALAN RAPPEPORT - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The proposal is an attempt to answer wealthy donors’ demands for lower taxes without being seen by the president’s working-class base as a windfall for the rich.
- Trump’s Tax Plan Cuts Rates for Individuals and Corporations and Eliminates Many Deductions
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The framework, to be unveiled by President Trump in a speech Wednesday, leaves many tough decisions to Congress, including how to pay for it.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.
- Republicans Are Reconsidering Full Repeal of State and Local Tax Deduction
By ALAN RAPPEPORT and JIM TANKERSLEY - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
A plan to repeal the state and local deduction is running into resistance from Republican lawmakers whose constituents use the tax break.