The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JEES TAXI AND LIMOUSINE SERVICE INC
Around the Web
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Taxi Medallions, Once a Safe Investment, Now Drag Owners Into Debt
By WINNIE HU - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Some taxi owners say they cannot hold on much longer as they lose riders and fares to Uber and other rivals, and their taxi medallions plummet in value.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- NYC Taxi Drivers Get New Lease on Work Life
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
New York City’s Taxi and Limousine Commission this week will begin testing a pilot program allowing drivers to lease a cab for less than the required 12-hour periods.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- 29Rooms Is a Creative Playhouse for the Instagram Set
By MELENA RYZIK - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
In its third year, this annual pop-up space for interactive installations attracts the likes of Jill Soloway, Emma Roberts and Jake Gyllenhaal.