Google pays Apple lots of money for search, Uber’s next CEO could possibly be Jeff Immelt, Volkswagen electric Microbus is going on sale in 2022 and the Tesla Model X beat a Lambo in a drag race. All this on Crunch Report. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JE CUNNINGHAM AND ASSOCIATES LTD.
Around the Web
- Crunch Report | Google Pays Apple Lots of $$$ for Search
By Khaled "Tito" Hamze - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.
- ESPN analyst Ed Cunningham left network over player safety
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Coat maker claims Vince Camuto ruined its business
By Lisa Fickenscher - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
A New York-based coat maker claims Vince Camuto has left it in the cold as the fashion label cozies up with its new owner. Outerwear manufacturer Fleet Street Ltd. has filed a complaint against Vince Camuto Group with the American Arbitration Association, alleging that the fashion label has moved to give its women’s coat business...
- MetaX, DMA Introduce Blockchain To Protect Digital Ad Industry From Fraud
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Data & Marketing Association (DMA) has forged a closer partnership with MetaX to introduce an emerging technology meant to stop online ad fraud and bring transparency to each process in theadvertising supply chain.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.