Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 26, 1990)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 06, 1979
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1979 - JBS TRANSPORTATION INC.
Around the Web
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Embattled Brazil President Denies Corruption Accusation by Former JBS Chairman
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Brazilian President Michel Temer vowed to sue the billionaire ex-chairman of meatpacking giant JBS, after being accused by him of running “the biggest and most dangerous criminal organization of this country.”
- JBS Hires Former USDA Official to Head Food Safety
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Brazilian meatpacking conglomerate JBS SA has hired a former head of food safety at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in a bid to shore up its reputation and business following probes into corruption and food safety.
- JBS Shareholder Offers to Turn in Passport
Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The former chairman of Brazilian meatpacking giant JBS, Joesley Batista, on Saturday offered to turn his passport over to legal authorities and has requested a hearing with the country’s Supreme Court.
- Former JBS Chairman Surrenders to Authorities
Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Joesley Batista, the former chairman of meatpacking giant JBS, turned himself over to Brazil’s legal authorities Sunday after the country’s Supreme Court approved his arrest for allegedly reneging on the terms of a plea-bargain agreement.