Monday: The work life of a Broadway star, learn to meditate, and dining at the Met.
javier simorra usa ltd.
231 w. 39th st. ste. 406
new york, new york, 10018
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAVIER SIMORRA USA LTD.
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: Javier Muñoz of ‘Hamilton’ on Acting
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Oct 2, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Here Are Some Alternatives to Uber
By SHIVANI VORA - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Uber may have lost its license in London but there are plenty of other apps to choose from there and in New York. Here’s our guide.
- Cubs’ World Series blueprint there for Yankees to pounce on
By Joel Sherman - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The Cubs should, in many ways, be providing the blueprint for the Yankees going forward – perhaps even in trying to land Sonny Gray. Under Theo Epstein and Jed Hoyer, the Cubs put a young positional core at the major league level built around Albert Almora, Javier Baez, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Anthony Rizzo, Addison...