Apple Inc. is planning to introduce a smartwatch this year capable of connecting to cellular networks marking the first step in liberating the device and possibly consumers from their iPhone dependency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JAVALERA WIRELESS CONNECTIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Apple Plans to Release Watch With Wireless Functionality
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- A future for light-powered wireless connectivity, thanks to graphene
By Chris Lee - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Plasmons, propagating on graphene, slow and speed up on demand.
- Earin M-1 Wireless Earbuds Review: They Don't Stay Connected, or Charged
By Christopher Null - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
Apple's AirPods aren't the only wireless earbud game in town.
- Jaybird Run Review: These Wireless Buds Have Great Sound, but Bad Bluetooth
By David Pierce - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
These headphones for runners stay put, but it's tough to keep them connected.
- SF startup, the 'Fyre Festival of wireless earbuds,' shutters
By Michelle Robertson - Monday Aug 28, 2017
A San Francisco-based startup has shut down operations, leaving many customers who paid upwards of $139 for a pair of wireless earbuds empty-handed. Like many startups that came before, Kanoa Inc. ran out of capital, according to a statement on its website. But this startup, which one customer called "the Fyre Festival of wireless earbuds," flamed out after two years of promises.