And other secrets contained in their office walls.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jul 02, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JATA (DE) LLC
Around the Web
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Polls close in New Zealand's neck-and-neck national election
By NICK PERRY - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Polls have closed in New Zealand's national elections and the first results are trickling in for what is shaping up to be a close race between conservative Prime Minister Bill English and liberal challenger Jacinda Ardern.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- De Blasio Kept Crime Down in First Term. His Next Goal: Nicer Police.
By J. DAVID GOODMAN and AL BAKER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Crime has remained low during Mayor Bill de Blasio’s tenure, but improving trust in the police, and rooting out officers’ biases, are a work in progress.