This year, I felt compelled to travel to Mogadishu, the city of my father’s youth. Along the way, I saw order, puritanism, fear and villages without men.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JANETH'S TRAVEL AGENCY, LLC
Around the Web
- My Parents’ Country, in the Grip of the Shabab
By ASAD HUSSEIN - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Travel agency's nude ad shocks
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Private jet goes off Istanbul runway, catches fire
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Turkey's state-run news agency says a private jet has run off a runway at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport and caught fire.
- A Visit to Italian Villages That Inspired the Term ‘Riviera’
By ERIC LIPTON - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Liguria is a place of unvarnished beauty, where the draw is the simplicity of its timeless way of life.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.