Jana Partners is trying to block an expensive merger between two energy companies. The Barry Rosenstein-led activist hedge fund announced a 5.8 percent stake in Pittsburgh-based EQT Corporation on Monday, and is pushing the company to abandon its announced $6.7 billion acquisition of Rice Energy. The hedge fund is hoping to get more shareholders on...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
42 WADSWORTH TERRACE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10040
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JANAE SOLEIL INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Jana Partners tries blocking pricey energy company merger
By Carleton English - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.