October 10 is the 25th anniversary of World Mental Health Day, and the 2017 theme is Mental Health in the Workplace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JAMRON MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING P.C.
Around the Web
- Ways To Support Co-Workers On World Mental Health Day
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Florida officials hatch disaster plan for Richard Spencer speech
By Chris Perez - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
The University of Florida has been working with local law enforcement to develop a disaster plan ahead of Richard Spencer’s arrival on campus this week — complete with escape routes, mental health counseling, and a temporary ban on vehicles. “We are not going to allow our community to be victimized,” Sgt. Chris Sims, spokesman for...
- AMD users: It’s safe to play Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice now
By Jeff Grubb - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Hellblade is one of the sleeper hits of 2017. It’s a psychological action-thriller that explores the mental health of its hero, but PC players who use AMD graphics cards were having issues enjoying Hellblade. In the later stages, players with these GPUs were seeing severe performance hits that made the game choppy and unplayable for […]
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.