Dungeons & Dragons is “clicking” with players worldwide in new ways thanks to livestreaming on Twitch, the renaissance of tabletop games, and a fantastic 5th Edition that gets better with every new storyline that Wizards of the Coast releases. The publisher is now looking to Codename Entertainment for the latest D&D video game: Idle Champions […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JAMES SUNWOO, MD, DDS
216 ROUTE 229
HIGHLAND, NEW YORK, 12528
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - JAMES SUNWOO, MD, DDS, P.C.
Around the Web
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is D&D’s first clicker game
By Jason Wilson - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Art Review: Omer Fast’s Chinatown Installation Is a Misfire
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Part of the artist’s current solo at James Cohan’s Chinatown space, “August,” reads as nasty condescension.
- Suffolk Prosecutor Charged With Obstructing Police Assault Investigation
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Thomas J. Spota, the Suffolk County district attorney, was indicted on charges of trying to derail an inquiry into James Burke, the former Suffolk County police chief.