The streaming service made the announcement two days after the show’s star, Kevin Spacey, was accused of making an unwanted sexual advance on a boy in the 1980s.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JAMES D RAPP
62 ROSEDALE AVE.
HAMBURG, NEW YORK, 14075
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JAMES RAPP INC.
Around the Web
- Netflix Suspends Production of ‘House of Cards’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
- After Spacey Accusation, Netflix Announces End of ‘House of Cards’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Netflix said the show would end after its sixth season. That came shortly after Kevin Spacey was accused of making a sexual advance toward a 14-year-old boy in the 1980s.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Mom finds needle in hamburger
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017