As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAMES K. HOGAN, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- These Are The 30 Best Players In ‘NBA 2K18’
By Robby Kalland - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
We now know the full list of the 30 best players in "NBA 2K18," from LeBron James to Mike Conley.
- Jerry Lewis Once Wrestled With Andre The Giant And Was Afraid Of Hulk Hogan
By Brandon Stroud - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Comedy legend Jerry Lewis has died, so let's relive the times he confronted Hulk Hogan and teamed with Andre the Giant.
- Vintage Kobe Bryant Is Rated Higher Than LeBron James In ‘NBA 2K18’
By Robby Kalland - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
"NBA 2K18" has weighed in, at least partially, on the LeBron-Kobe debate.
- Experiment with shorter inning breaks does little to speed up Cards-Rockies game
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The St. Louis Cardinals and Colorado Rockies tried to speed up the pace of play Tuesday night and it was hardly noticed.