North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JAMES J. KIM, L.A.C., P.C.
Around the Web
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- Mattis Leaves the Door Open to Military Options in North Korea
By HELENE COOPER - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The defense secretary also said the United States had not shot down any missiles so far because they did not directly threaten American territory or allies.
- Kim’s Rejoinder to Trump’s Rocket Man: ‘Mentally Deranged U.S. Dotard’
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
After President Trump threatened to “totally destroy” his country, Kim Jong-un vowed countermeasures and called the American leader a “frightened dog” and a “dotard.”
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Kim Jong-un Called Trump a ‘Dotard.’ How Harsh Is That Burn?
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Friday Sep 22, 2017
An obscure insult from North Korea’s leader inspires dictionary searches and online jokes