NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAMES E. SPARKES, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Heard the One About Jamestown? State Bets Comedy Can Spark a Revival
By JESSE McKINLEY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York State officials have invested nearly $10 million in a National Comedy Center, hoping it draws people to a city where the poverty level is around 29 percent.
- Actor James Cromwell to report to jail for plant protest
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
WAWAYANDA, N.Y. (AP) — Oscar-nominated actor James Cromwell is heading to jail in New York for blocking traffic to protest a power plant.A town judge sentenced the 77-year-old Cromwell and two fellow protesters to a week in the Orange County Jail for civil disobedience at the construction site of a 650-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant in December 2015.
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.