A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JAMAICAN HOUSE CUISINES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.