Once the rising star of web development, Ruby on Rails has fallen into a secondary role in the corporate world.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JAGGER PEAK RISING LLC
Around the Web
- The Rise and Fall of Ruby on Rails
By Kristoffer Frisch-Ekenes, Bootcamp Leader at Coding Dojo - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Opioid Prescriptions Fall After 2010 Peak, C.D.C. Report Finds
By ABBY GOODNOUGH - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The prescribing rate in 2015 was lower than 2010, but still three times as high as it was in 1999. Tremendous regional variation around the country remains.
- How Can a Cat Survive a High-Rise Fall? Physics!
By Rhett Allain - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Cats falling from super-high heights have a greater chance of survival than low-rise falls. That depends on two things: air resistance and apparent weight.
- In praise of a gas price war — just at the peak of driving season
By John Crudele - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Gasoline for $1.97 a gallon. On the Jersey side of the outbound Holland Tunnel last week. At a number of gas stations. It’s the beginning of a price war! And it’s happening during the peak driving season, when gasoline prices are supposed to be rising. This is the time of year that the gas distributors...
- We’ve Reached Peak Conor McGregor As His Documentary ‘Notorious’ Hits Theaters In November
By Ryan Harkness - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
A documentary called 'Notorious' following UFC fighter Conor McGregor's rise to stardom is set to premiere November 8th.
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.