Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
S J JULIAN & CO.
2301 COUNTRY CLUB RD.
ENDICOTT, NEW YORK, 13760
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JADE - A JESSICA FORD SALON LLC
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Fashion Review: Tom Ford Exhumes the 1990s and It’s Almost Fabulous
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
New York Fashion Week begins with a history lesson. And it’s a surprising amount of fun.
- Crazed deer breaks through glass of hair salon
By Fox News - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Shoppers were left saying, “oh, deer,” when the four-legged animal smashed into a Missouri hair salon. The deer was caught on surveillance video crashing into Sports Clips Haircuts in Springfield. The salon posted the video on its Facebook page on Wednesday with the caption: “Our four-legged buddy in Missouri just couldn’t wait to treat himself...
- Jessica Williams Shines Brightly In Netflix’s ‘The Incredible Jessica James’
By Brett Michael - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
In her first real starring role in a movie, Jessica Williams glows like a mega-watt bulb and is a tornado of tie-dyed denim and dreads.