Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 08, 2000
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2000 - JACK TEES INC.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 The Northern Trust, Round 3
By Kevin Casey - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here are the third-round tee times and pairings for The Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. (Note: All times Eastern). • (...)
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 The Northern Trust, final round
By Kevin Casey - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
Here are the final-round tee times and pairings for The Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. (Note: All times Eastern). • (...)
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.