The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
250 EAST 237TH STREET
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10470
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JACK & RO LLC
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- A Year Ago This Guy Was A Janitor. Now He’s Coding For A Hot Startup
By Ruth Reader - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
The decades-old learning institution Per Scholas wants to build a Silicon Valley tech worker pipeline out of places like the Bronx.
Anthony Pegues sat at a white table inside one of tech school General Assembly’s Manhattan classrooms, hunched over his silver laptop. He was still grappling with the previous night’s homework in the final moments before his class would begin.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.