ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Wonder opens telethon with jab
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Marin General Hospital Receives $21 Million Bequest
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The commitment from board member Bruce Braden will support ongoing construction of a new campus for the hospital....