The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J V CARPENTRY, INC.
Around the Web
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Shinnecock Hills gets longer, more strategic for 2018 U.S. Open
By Bradley S. Klein - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y – When the world’s best players tee it up here for the 2018 U.S. Open June 14-18, they’ll confront a golf (...)
- Purged Facebook Page Tied to the Kremlin Spread Anti-Immigrant Bile
By SCOTT SHANE - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The page, posing as an activist group, was one of hundreds of fake accounts Russia used in an information campaign during the election, a revelation that has put Facebook on the defensive.
- Cuomo says 'NY will not go back' on contraception coverage
By Caroline Lewis - Friday Oct 6, 2017
As the Trump administration prepared to announce new rules that would make it easier for employers to deny contraception coverage in health plans, Gov. Andrew Cuomo tweeted this morning that "NY will...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Trump Associate Boasted That Moscow Business Deal ‘Will Get Donald Elected’
By MATT APUZZO and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Emails show that Felix Sater promised to get Vladimir Putin’s support for a Trump Tower in Moscow. “Our boy can become president,” he wrote.
- On Facebook and Twitter, a Hunt for Russia’s Meddling Hand
By SCOTT SHANE - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Posing as ordinary Americans on Facebook and building “warlists” of Twitter accounts, suspected Russian agents infiltrated last year’s election.