A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J. SINGH INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- How Jinder Mahal, an Indian WWE Star, Is Turning Up the Heat
By SOPAN DEB - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Yuvraj Singh Dhesi, better known as Jinder Mahal, is helping the WWE attract fans from its next big target: India.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Why Was There a Giant Inflatable Chicken Near the White House?
By YONETTE JOSEPH - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The bird is the latest protest stunt against the current occupant of the White House. It was the brainchild of Taran Singh Brar, an artist and documentary filmmaker.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.