Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J. ROSE HOMES INC.
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- A Gem of California’s Shore Becomes a Refuge From Wildfires
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Hundreds of people fleeing flames to the east turned an idyllic strip of land near a town where “The Birds” was filmed into an ad hoc outdoor evacuation center.
- ‘That’s Him’: Christie Goes to the Shore, and the Critics Pounce
By NICK CORASANITI - Monday Jul 3, 2017
With photographs circulating of the New Jersey governor and his family enjoying state beaches that are closed to the public, fewer constituents are finding his brashness likable.
- Relief and Resentment as New Jersey Beachgoers Return to the Shore
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A certain governor — and a certain picture of the governor — was not far from people’s minds as they celebrated July 4 on the beaches, reopened after a budget deal was reached.