The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J PERHAM TRANSPORT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Tesla Self-Driving System Faulted by Safety Agency in Crash
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE and BILL VLASIC - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
In a fatal accident last year, the National Transportation Safety Board said, the automaker allowed autonomous driving in unsuitable conditions.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Uber Loses Its License to Operate in London
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The city’s transportation agency accused the ride-hailing company of “a lack of corporate responsibility.” Services can continue during an appeals process.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."