Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J. MAKOVSKY CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Boost Uses 'Thunder Pony' Power To Defeat 'Evil Mobile Mega Corps'
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The game is available on laptops and mobile devices throughout the country via a website but will experience a push in New York and Philadelphia via an OOH campaign.
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.