The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J J SPORT BAR RESTAURANT CORP.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- T.J. Rivera has turned Mets into believers
By Howie Kussoy - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
With enough time, T.J. Rivera makes his point. Eventually, every manager realizes that The Bronx native’s bat should be in the lineup. “At every level he’s ever been, because he’s hit, he’s played,” Mets manager Terry Collins said. “He’s an outstanding offensive player.” Rivera’s offensive capabilities have been obvious for years, yet weren’t enough to...
- Rays turn to Blake Snell as they aim to get back into series in Bronx
By The Sports Xchange - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
The Tampa Bay Rays continue their series against the New York Yankees.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.