The page, posing as an activist group, was one of hundreds of fake accounts Russia used in an information campaign during the election, a revelation that has put Facebook on the defensive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J II GROUP INC
Around the Web
- Purged Facebook Page Tied to the Kremlin Spread Anti-Immigrant Bile
By SCOTT SHANE - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: America Loves Plausible Deniability
By LINDY WEST - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Milo wasn’t really that bad, was he?
- At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.
By KATE KELLY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A co-president and a leading contender to become the investment bank’s chief executive has a surprising hobby.
- Bethesda Addresses The ‘Wolfenstein II’ Anti-Nazi Marketing Which Continues To Infuriate Nazi Sympathizers
By Jason Nawara - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
'Wolfenstein II's marketing campaign of 'Make America Nazi-Free Again' has elicited outrage from a certain group of people.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II multiplayer open beta begins October 6
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Jul 10, 2017
If you’re awaiting the new Star Wars: Battlefront II, you can get an early sneak peek of its multiplayer beta before the full game launch. Publisher Electronic Arts announced today that the multiplayer beta will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One starting October 6, though those who preordered it receive access October 4. […]