Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J.D. GAFFNEY'S FUNERAL HOME, INC.
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- Pope Says No Phones in Church. Parishioners Keep Scrolling.
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Monday Nov 13, 2017
People texted in the pews during Sunday Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan, despite Pope Francis’ declaration last week that phones were an “ugly” distraction.
- Funeral Homes Find Ways To Upcharge Customers Who Buy Caskets Elsewhere
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The Federal Trade Commission’s Funeral Rule exists to make sure that funeral homes don’t charge their customers extra if they choose to get some of the key services elsewhere, like ordering a casket from Costco or from Amazon. In the decades since that rule was implemented, some funeral homes have figured out new ways to effectively penalize customers for trying …
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.