A business-friendly Interior secretary has moved to invigorate a struggling industry, reversing Obama-era restrictions to help create “wealth and jobs.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J. CLAYTON INTERIORS INC.
Around the Web
- Trump Rules: Under Trump, Coal Mining Gets New Life on U.S. Lands
By ERIC LIPTON and BARRY MEIER - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- Trump Administration Moves to Open Arctic Refuge to Drilling Studies
By LISA FRIEDMAN - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
An Interior Department memo has proposed lifting restrictions on seismic surveys in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, which may open it to drilling.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- D-backs' 4 homers off Kershaw not nearly enough in NLDS Game 1 loss
Saturday Oct 7, 2017
A.J. Pollock, J.D. Martinez, Ketel Marte and Jeff Mathis homered off Dodgers lefty Clayton Kershaw.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)