For weeks, trade lawyers, industry leaders and members of Congress have been anxiously awaiting a recommendation on steel import tariffs. Many hope the president is bluffing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J C U INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- U.S. Trade Partners Watch Warily as Trump Considers Steel Tariffs
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- U.S. Ponders Withdrawing From Trade Pact With South Korea
By GLENN THRUSH and GARDINER HARRIS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
The president’s advisers are deeply divided over the idea, as negotiators from both countries struggle to rewrite the five-year-old deal.
- News Analysis: As E.U. and Japan Strengthen Trade Ties, U.S. Risks Losing Its Voice
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
If completed, a deal between two American allies would diminish the role of U.S. companies in those markets while rebuking President Trump’s policies.
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- Trump Can’t Stop Trade With North Korea. But He Does Have Options.
By PAUL MOZUR - Monday Sep 4, 2017
With about $650 billion in U.S.-China trade on the line, Washington must tread carefully if it wants to pressure Beijing to take a tougher line on Pyongyang.