The Uber saga continues, and the board of directors has weighed in on the brewing battle between early investor Benchmark and former CEO Travis Kalanick. In wake of a lawsuit filed by Benchmark against Kalanick, the company’s board has issued a statement urging both parties to resolve their differences so that employees can get back to work and the company can get back to hiring a new CEO. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J AND P KLEANERZ OF WNY, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber board ‘disappointed’ by Benchmark’s lawsuit against former CEO
By Ryan Lawler - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Wilson Foundation Announces $2.4 Million for New York Youth Mentoring
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
The grant will support the efforts of the WNY Mentoring Collective to strengthen the field of youth mentorship in western New York State....
- Snapchat dangles referral traffic with link sharing from other apps
By Josh Constine - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In an update to Snapchat’s iOS app today, Snap began rolling out two important new features. You now can share links from other apps via the iOS share sheet, and rather than just turning live location sharing on or off permanently, you now can opt to hide in “Ghost Mode.” Read More
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Wilson Premier West Prospect Breakdowns
By BA Staff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.